- Test sex hormones level to see how ovaries function
- Uterus and ovaries ultrasound
- Laparoscopy which helps to see the pathology in the pelvic floor
- Endoscopic examination of the uterus (Hysteroscopy)
- Hysterosalpingogram. X-ray examination for fallopian tubes blockage by injecting opaque substances into the uterus.
Solutions for solving problems with assisted reproduction technology
Medical technologies used in the treatment of female infertility include:
- IVF or In–vitro Fertilization treatment (IVF)
IVF (In–vitro Fertilization) is the most well-known treatment. Female’s healthy egg and male’s strongest sperms are selected for fertilization outside the body in laboratory environment before being re-injected into the uterus to allow fetus growth.
IVF is suitable for women with fallopian tubes problem or men with low sperm count problems or who has failed IUI.
- Intra – uterine insemination (IUI)
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) is a fertility treatment by placing male sperm into female uterine cavity. Sperms can reach the fallopian tubes and facilitate natural fertilization. Only vital sperms are selected. In case of female’s irregular ovulation, the female ovary will be stimulated.
IUI is suitable for infertile spouses with unidentified causes, the male has weak sperm cells, or the female has endometrium and ovulation abnormality.
Through IUI, doctor will select the most vital sperms and place them into female uterine cavity close to the time of ovulation, increasing the proximity of sperms and egg.
- Ovarian stimulation
Hormone medications to stimulate the development of eggs in the ovary. The ovary response to hormones can be assessed by measuring the level of hormones in the blood, number and size of the cyst in the ovary count, and measuring the endometrium thickness.