With experience and determination, Specialized medical team of BDMS Wellness Clinic is available for consultation and Holistic care in pregnancy preparation, finding the cause of infertility and problem solving so that clients are ready to have children fully according to our mission.
Dr. Poonsak Waikwamdee
“Expertise of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproduction”
Dr. Poonsak Waikwamdee attained his M.D. in the Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University, Thailand and continued a training program in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Chulalonkorn Hospital. He pursued his Diploma in Assisted Reproduction England and was trained as a medical trainee in Surgical Pelvicoscopy in Germany.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Poonsak has assisted thousands of couples in achieving their dreams of starting or expanding their family with his specialty in IVF, IUI, and ICSI treatments.
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, THAILAND
- Assisted Human Reproduction, UK
- Diploma in Surgical Pelviscopy, Kiel, Germany
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Chulalongkorn University, Thai Medical Council, THAILAND
- Reproductive Medicine, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, THAILAND
OB/GYN (Women), Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology
Special interest fields:
- Assisted reproduction (IUI,IVF,ICSI, GIFT, ZIFT,PESA,TESE)
- Micromanipulation and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis(PGD)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss and High risk pregnancy
- Laparoscopic surgery for infertility, ovarian cyst, fibroid
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Endoscopic surgery for infertility, ovarian cyst, fibroid
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Dr. Sorapop Kiatpongsan, Ph.D.
Dr. Sorapop Kiatpongsan, Ph.D. attained his M.D., (First Class Honors) in the Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University, Thailand and continued Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Harvard University, United State.
Dr. Sorapop Kiatpongsan, Ph.D. has expertise in medical assisted reproduction technology. He also has an experience as a consultant on reproductive technology by using modern technology both domestically and internationally,with special expertise in caring for infertility and preparation before marriage and before having children, with over 20 years of experiences.
- M.D. (1st class honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Harvard University, Unites State
- Reproductive Biology, Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Harvard Medical School, United State
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Harvard Medical School, United State
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Diploma of the Thai Subboard of Reproductive Medicine
Special interest fields:
- Reproductive Medicine
- Preparation before marriage and before having children
Artisa Wasinarom, M.D.
OB/GYN (Women), Reproductive Medicine
- Sub board Reproductive Medicine of Chulalongkorn University
- Board Obstetrics and Gynaecology Chulalongkorn University
- Doctor of Medicine of Chulalongkorn University
Awards & Certifications
- Clinical observer Montreal Reproductive Centre, Canada
- Training program for Assisted Reproductive Technology, CHA Fertility Center, South Korea